Perfect for those who want a simple, single row set-up. It can fit an average of 6 pedals (with enough depth for most wah pedals). Shown here in black carpet covering. If you want an angled board, check out the Six Shot Deluxe.
- Pedalboard/road case combo (with removable lid)
- Authentic Velcro brand "loop" covered pedal surface
- High quality birch plywood construction
- Heavy-duty, bolted on "amp style" handle
- Protective foam lined lid
- Virtually indestructible plastic corner protectors
- Non-slipping rubber feet
- Hand built in the USA
- Pedal space: 23"x10.25"x3.5" (58.4 x 26.0 x 8.9cm)
- Case exterior: 24"x11.5"x5.5" (60.9 x 28.6 x 12.7cm)
- Approx. weight: 8 lbs. (3.1kg)
This item is built to order, click here for current lead time
Lifetime Warranty!! NYC Cases are built to last. However, in the rare event that something should need fixing, it will be taken care of at no charge (except shipping costs). That is unless, it was run over by a truck and/or incurred any damage as a result of blatant misuse or mistreatment (to be determined at the sole discretion of NYC Cases).