NYC Pedalboards is the only place where you can design a pedalboard/case to your own specs, get an instant price quote and order it in real time!
Simply select the desired size and options from the drop down menus and the price will automatically be calculated.
Here you can design one up to 29" wide. Click here to design one from 30"-47" wide.
The dimensions you are choosing are the actual pedal space (interior dimensions). The exterior case dimensions will be one inch greater. For example, if you choose a width of 23 and a depth of 15, then the exterior case dimensions will be 24x16.
The optional 2nd level riser elevates a 2nd row of pedals higher, providing easier foot access to those pedals. It also provides a convenient space to place a power supply underneath. It is now being made with movable supports to accommodate virtually every power supply on the market! Important: If you want to have a 2nd level, you must select the standard 5" height.
2nd level dimensions:
- Width: You choose
- Depth: 6-1/2"
- Height: 2-1/2"
- Clearance on top (with lid closed): 2-3/4"
- Clearance underneath: 2"
- Depth and height can be customized upon request
- Pedalboard/road case combo (with removable lid)
- Choose standard (flat) or deluxe (dual-position) pedalboard style
- Authentic Velcro brand "loop" covered pedal surface
- High quality birch plywood construction
- Heavy-duty, bolted on "amp style" handle (briefcase style handle on smaller cases)
- Protective foam lined lid
- Virtually indestructible plastic corner protectors
- Non-slipping rubber feet
- Optional 2nd level riser
- Hand built in the USA
If you want a custom size that is unavailable on our site, contact us to request a price quote.